We are looking for a Community Manager to take over our fan community of Crazy Slots project in FB and GP (mainly US market).
Crazy Slots — is a team of 30 professionals from 4 different countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Israel) driven by the idea of creating new amazing slots game.
- Communicate with users and solve their issues through any communication channels;
- Assist with creation of Social Media content around the application, including coverage of important topics such as New Releases, Patch Notes, upcoming features, balance changes, or in-game events etc to drive engagement;
- Effectively gather useful feedback and provide sentiment analysis;
- Coordinate with a developers team to escalate issues and communicate with players facing them.
- English — native or so fluent native speakers can’t tell the difference;
- Experience as communication manager / specialist with English speaking auditory for at least a year (game dev experience is a strong plus);
- Experience of working with FB groups;
- Strong desire to create, maintain and develop a game community;
- Knowledge of Social Media and a passion to it;
- Best case scenario of relevant work experience — community manager for the US audience aged 35+.
- An opportunity to manage a game community from the beginning (FB and GP, mostly on US market);
- New exciting sparkling and fascinating social casino game (slots);
- A team of engaged and united professionals;
- Office (Moscow, Minsk) or remote work;
- Stable income and official employment.